Wherever you are in the Pacific Northwest region, let us all take time to bring peace within ourselves, our environment and collectively radiate peace to the whole planet and beyond!
This is a great way to increase the collective consciousness for peace in our region and around the world.
- Light a candle at 7 PM (Pacific)
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes, chanting, “Om Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu” which means, “May all beings in all the worlds be peaceful and happy”
- Continue chanting for 10 minutes
- Remain with your eyes closed and imagine the light of the candle as the divine light. Imagine the light pervading the whole universe. As the light falls on each being, visualize that they attain peace and become filled with divine love. Picture the whole universe filled with peace and love. See yourself as part of that universe, bathed in divine love and light.
- At the end of the prayer, chant “Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi” which means, “Peace, Peace, Peace.”